Are you a neuropsychologist, occupational therapist, psychologist, speech therapist, rehabilitator or other specialist working in neurorehabilitation and cognitve health? If so, we’d love to have you on our blog as a guest author!
How to become a guest author on the NeuronUP blog?
Get in touch with us!
As a guest author you should be an expert in the topic you are going to cover. Remember that we want to provide quality content for our readers.
Therefore, we ask you to complete the following form to get to know you better and to tell us about the topic you would like to write about. Once we receive it, we will work with you to come up with the best approach to the article.
Guidelines for writing a guest post on the NeuronUP blog
- Topic: you can talk about almost any topic related to neurorehabilitation. Ideally, you should address a topic in which you are a specialist. Once you contact us we can work together to determine the best approach for both parties.
- Content: must be 100% original articles. The content cannot be copied in whole or in part, nor can it be an article based on an existing post in another language.
- Article structure:
- Introduction: this is an introductory paragraph that summarizes what the article is about. It should have a maximum length of 4 or 5 lines.
- Include headings to divide the main sections..
- Subtitles within the sections.
- Throughout the article to make it easier for readers to read, use bold type to highlight the most important ideas.
- Write a short closing summary of the main idea of the article.
- Include references: it is not mandatory, but highly recommended.
- Graphic resources:We only use our own or royalty-free photographs or videos. If you don’t have your own photo or video to illustrate the article or you can’t find anything suitable in free image banks, don’t worry, we will help you. The size of the featured image must be 650×400 pixels.
- Length: the article should be at least 1,000 words. Ideally, it should be around 2,000 words.
- Format: please send us the post in Word format.
- Comments: you will receive messages to your email when readers comment on your article allowing you to respond and interact with your readers.
- Author’s profile card: at the bottom of the article will appear something similar with your information:
Publication of the article
- We’ll publish your article on our blog and send it to our subscribers through our newsletter. We get over 145,000 monthly visits to the blog and 15,000 subscribers to our newsletters so you will gain recognition as an author, as well as traffic to your website or your clinic’s website, since we will include your name and link to your blog or website.
- The publication date will be set according to the editorial calendar of the blog, but we will take into account your preferences.
- In addition, if you are a NeuronUP customer, we will give you 3 NeuronUP2GOs (home accesses) so you can work remotely with your patients!