Are you looking for the fastest and most efficient way to analyze and track the results of your patients? NeuronUP allows you to monitor your patients’ results in real time.
What are NeuronUP results?
NeuronUP results reflect the performance of the patient on the platform.
Every time one of your patients performs a NeuronUP activity or session the results are automatically saved in their profile.
NeuronUP has six indicators to show the professional how the patient has performed the exercise:
- Exercise passed: These are the exercises that the patient has completed perfectly, without a single error. It is visually shown in green color.
- Acceptable exercise: these are the exercises that the patient has completed with some error. It is visually shown in orange color.
- Unsuccessful exercise: these are the exercises that the patient has failed to complete. It is visually shown in red.
- Incomplete exercise: these are the exercises that are unfinished. It is visually shown in gray color.
- Has moved up phase: indicates when the patient has moved up phase. This indicator appears only in the games. It is visually shown with a green up arrow.
- Downphased: indicates when the patient has downphased. This indicator appears only in games. It is visually displayed with a red up arrow.
Example of a patient’s results
In the example of the following image, we see how the patient started by failing the first exercise and then passed the next five exercises of phase 1 of the Home Delivery activity. After passing the fifth exercise, he has moved up to the next phase. He failed the first exercise of phase 2 and then passed 5 exercises and moved up to phase 3. In phase 3 he passed all five exercises the first time, so he was able to continue moving up to the next phase. If he had failed all the exercises, he would have gone down to the next stage.
Learn more about
Try it for free
The platform that 3,500+ professionals use on a daily basis
Advantages of analyzing and tracking your patients with NeuronUP
- Save time when analyzing results.
- Your patients’ results are automatically recorded.
- View results in real time.
- Results are displayed visually.
- Power a continuous and scheduled intervention.
How do NeuronUP results work?
Every time one of your patients performs a NeuronUP activity or session, the results are automatically saved in their profile.
Below, we explain step by step how the results are recorded in NeuronUP:
1. The professional guides the activities
The professional designs the intervention according to the needs and characteristics of each user or patient.
2. The patient performs the activities
The patient performs the activities previously selected by the professional.
3. NeuronUP records the results automatically
Every time the patient performs an activity the results are automatically saved in his profile. This functionality allows you to see its evolution in real time.
4. The professional reviews the results
You can analyze the results of your patients to redefine the therapy according to the patient’s progress in order to promote a continuous and guided intervention.